Sunday 4 May 2008

Back to blogging after extremely long hiatus

I cannot explain it, but somehow I suddenly felt this urge to blog again this fine Sunday afternoon after a long 'hiatus'. I do not know why, although I suspect that it is probably to procrastinate from my studies for my finals, HAHAHAHAH! But, I digress. In these recent months I feel that are a great deal many things happening to the world and to myself, what with my foundation studies in University coming to and end,campus politics,assignments completed, uncertainty in Malaysia's government, the financial crisis in the US, uncertainty of the global economy, the commodities boom, the global food crisis of 2008, oil being worth more than US$100 per barrel.

I feel that in these potentially trying times and period of great personal growth, I need to document my thoughts in this online journal, so called "Blog". In any case, look forward to posts from me in the weeks and months to come.

No comments: